zaterdag 16 mei 2009

Bijdrage van Diuwke

On the holidays!

On Saterday Alisa came to my house and furst I went to play on the camputer 3 games and than I went to play the wii ow I furgot daddy got a wii for chrismise.Than we went to ride my pony.We went in the bush and I got to lede my pony throu the bush Bregje got to rid furst on the pony then Aiisa got to gide the pony. The name of the pony is Portyka.We got a nather pony it’s name is Thander. Thander is a doy and Portyka is a girl.Then Alisa’s daddy came here and she got brout home then some ather frens came to my plas and thay hade diner and diesourt with us.We had ckikan,brad and karit. For diesourt we got applcrambol.

clip_image002

clip_image004clip_image006 THE END!!!!!!!!

2 opmerkingen:

heidi zei

Hoi familie vark,

Dat is een leuk stukje van Tsjitske(?)Veel woorden worden net zo geschreven dat ze uitgesproken worden. Het lijkt een beetje op het nederlands dat mijn schoonmoeder schrijft na 50 jaar australie. Dat lijkt dan op oud-nederlands. Het stukje van Tsjitske is misschien wel old-englisch, haha. grappig bedoeld hoor.

groetjes heidi

Aukje zei

HAha! Het stukje was van Diuwke! Die is vorig jaar begonnen met leren lezen, schrijven en Engels. Het is nog wat lastig lezen, maar als je het heel fonetisch uitspreekt, ontdek je wel wat ze bedoelt. Alleen wat we nou aten, daar had ik wat moeite mee. Carrot dus.